Express Glazed Donuts
Watch How To Make It
- 1 Can of Biscuits (ready to bake)
- 5 Cups of Vegetable Oil
- 2 ¼ Cups of Confectioners Sugar
- 1 Teaspoon of Vanilla Extract
- 5 Tablespoons of Milk
- Heat the oil to reach 375 degrees F and hold at this temperature.
- To form your donut take the biscuits and place on a flat surface, punch a hole in the middle (I use a shot glass). Make sure to keep the middle to make donut holes!
- Mix your glaze up by combining the confectioners’ sugar, milk, and vanilla until smooth.
- Place 2-3 donuts in the hot oil at a time (don’t overcrowd the oil) cook for one minute then flip and cook for another minute.
- Remove the donut from the oil and let it drain on a wire rack for 1 minute (don’t let donuts cool).
- Place donuts into sugar glaze and submerge, then remove, let drip and place back on wire rack to dry and cool.
In the picture, I also created a little sugar and cinnamon mixture and dipped the donuts in a few just for a different taste and it was just as good!!