Easy Peasy Fruit Tarts
- 8 Mini Graham Cracker Pie Shells
- 1 Box of Instant Vanilla Pudding
- 1 Cup of Fresh Blueberries
- 1 Cup of Fresh Strawberries (sliced)
- 3 Fresh Kiwi Fruits (peeled & sliced)
- Cold Milk
- Follow directions on pudding box and chill in the fridge.
- Wash the fruit and slice
- Scoop 2 tablespoons of pudding in each mini pie shell at the bottom and spread out with a spoon.
- Fan kiwi pieces on one end next to the strawberries and lastly add a few blueberries.
- If you want to add another pop of color put 1 piece of canned mandarin orange on side of tart next to other fruits.
- Tarts should be chilled until ready to serve.
- If you want to make tarts 1 day before serving you will need to brush your tarts with aspic (aka gelatin).