This recipe is perfect to make with the kids and something the adults will also enjoy eating. You can get creative as you want, include nuts or fruit. This is just a simple recipe to get your mind working and your kids involved.
- 2 Tablespoons of Granulated Sugar
- 1 ½ Tablespoons of Brown Sugar
- 1 Can Crescent Roll Dough
- 1 Teaspoon of Ground Cinnamon
- 2 Cups of Confectioners’ Sugar
- 2 Tablespoons of Milk
- 1 Teaspoon of Vanilla
- Combine the granulated and brown sugars together in a small bowl.
- Open a can of crescent rolls, separate out and lay flat.
- Sprinkle the sugar mixture on both sides of the dough.
- To roll, start with the bigger end and roll upwards.
- You can also twist the dough, be creative it will all cook up the same.
- Bake on 350 degrees F for 8-10 minutes.
- Mix all ingredients together for your sugar glaze, whip with a fork and drizzle over the top of your cinnamon twists-they taste just like a cinnamon roll. If you don’t eat them all right away, you can always reheat in the microwave for 15-30 seconds.