- 1 Pizza Dough
- 1 Roma Tomato (de-seeded & sliced thin)
- 4 Domestic Mushrooms (sliced thin)
- 1 Cup Fresh Spinach (chopped)
- 2 Cups Mozzarella Cheese (Shredded)
- ¼ Cup Parmigiano Reggiano Cheese (grated)
- 1 Cup Alfredo Sauce
- Fresh ground pepper
- Make sure pizza dough is room temp so it can be stretched, try our recipe for “perfect pizza dough” or you can buy pizza dough at your local grocery store.
- Stretch dough out and place on pizza stone or pan. (If using a pan ensure bottom has non-stick spray).
- Poke holes all over dough using a fork; this will help so no large bubbles form and dough cooks evenly.
- Spoon Alfredo Sauce all over the pizza leaving ¼” from the sides of the dough. Try our “alfredo sauce” recipe or buy some pre-made in the jar.
- Sprinkle Mozzarella cheese evenly over the pizza
- Place mushrooms, tomato, and spinach on top
- Sprinkle cheese and fresh cracked pepper on top.
- Bake at 400 degrees for 22-25 minutes