Feeds 3-4 people
- 1 Dozen Chicken Thighs (deboned and skinned)
- 1 Cup of Low Sodium Soy Sauce
- 3 Cloves of Fresh Garlic (chopped)
- 1 Cup of Brown Sugar
- 2 Tablespoons of Honey
- 1/4 Cup of Green Onions (optional)
- Mix all ingredients, add to thighs, marinate for as little as 1 hour to as many as 8 hours.
- Fire up your barbeque grill to medium heat and cook on each side approximately 5-6 minutes on each side until a meat thermometer reaches 160 degrees F internal.
- Serve with rice, green beans, and pineapple. Yum!