Quick and easy and no need to boil water on the stove top. Here are your step by step instructions. Jasmine rice microwave instructions below.
- 1 Cup of Jasmine Rice
- 1 ½ Cups of Water
- Add the rice to the perforated-bowl.
- Rinse under cold water 3-4 times, then let it drain.
- Add the perforated-bowl with rice in it, back into the rice cooker.
- Add the water over the top and cover with a lid.
- Cook in the microwave 5 minutes on high.
- Stir the rice and cover, reduce the power to 50% and cook for 10 minutes.
- Allow the rice to sit for 3-4 minutes after the microwave stops, this will help absorb any excess moisture.
- Taste the rice if you want/need it to cook for 1-2 minutes longer, you can.
- Rice should be light and fluffy