- ¾ Cup of Shortening
- 2 Cups of All Purpose Flour
- 1 Egg
- 1 ¼ Cups of Brown Sugar
- 2 Tablespoons of Milk
- 1 ½ Teaspoon of Vanilla
- 1 Teaspoon of Salt
- ¾ Teaspoon of Baking Soda
- 1 ½ Teaspoon of Honey
- 2 Cups of Chocolate Chip Morsels
- Blend the brown sugar and shortening together.
- Add the milk and egg together with the sugar mixture, once incorporated add the honey.
- In a separate bowl, add your flour, baking soda and salt together.
- Gradually start adding your flour mixture to your sugar, add ½ cup at a time mixing thoroughly.
- Once all the flour is mixed, you can add your chocolate chip morsels and mix.
- Now you are ready to bake!
- Place on a sheet pan with a silicone baking mat, then put a heaping teaspoon full of dough on the pan.
- Align the cookies 3 across and 4 down.
- Cook at 350 degrees F for 7-8 minutes for chewy results.
- Let cool on the baking mat for 5 minutes before you try to move them.