- 2 Cups White Rice (cooked)
- ½ Small White Onion (diced)
- 1 Teaspoon of Garlic (minced)
- 2 Teaspoon of Butter
- 1 Teaspoon of Olive oil
- 2 Eggs
- 1 Scallion/Green Onion (chopped)
- 1 Tablespoon of Soy sauce
- Salt and Pepper to Taste
- In a frying pan, add oil and turn the heat to high.
- Add the onion and cook for 2-3 minutes.
- Add the garlic and reduce the heat to medium.
- Crack the eggs over the top and add the onion/garlic mixture. Cook for 2 minutes mixing together
- Add the cooked rice and butter, mix together.
- Return the heat back to high, constantly folding in the rice.
- Turn the heat off, add the soy sauce over the top and sprinkle the scallions on top.