Crockpot Chicken Stock
- 6 Cups of Chicken Parts with Bones
- 2 Cups of Carrots (rough chopped)
- 2 Cups of Celery (rough chopped)
- 2 Cups of Onion (rough chopped)
- 8 Cups of Water
- 4 Cloves of Garlic
- 2 Bay Leaves
- 5 Sprigs of Thyme
- Salt and Pepper
- Combine all the ingredients together in a crockpot.
- Cook on high for 8 hours stirring occasionally.
- Cool and strain stock, cool completely in the refrigerator overnight, then place into gallon zip lock bags (double up) and freeze flat.
- If you are not using it within a couple of days, don’t forget to write on the bag the name and the date you made it.
You can make this on the stove top if you don’t have a crockpot.
- If using the stove, cook on high and bring to a boil
- Turn down to low and cook for another 7 hours, stirring occasionally.