- 6 Cups of Bone Broth
- 3 Cups of Flat Rice Noodles (cooked)
- 6 oz. Top Round Beef (sliced paper thin)
- 8 slices of Onion (sliced paper thin)
- 1 Green Onion (sliced)
- 2 Sprigs of Cilantro (spring picked)
- 6 Thai-Basil Leaves (torn apart)
- 2 Cups of Bean Sprouts
- ½ of a Lime (quartered)
- 2 Tablespoons Hoisin Sauce
- 2 Teaspoons Sriracha
- In a large pot bring the bone broth to a boil.
- In each large serving bowl place, 1 cup cooked noodles on the bottom.
- Place approximately 5 slices of raw beef sliced over the noodles.
- Place 1 cup of bean sprouts on top each.
- Add the onion slices, cilantro, basil, and green onion.
- Pour bone broth over top, submerging the beef and noodles in the liquid.
- Squeeze lime over the top of each.
- In a small dish, mix the hoisin and sriracha together for dipping.