So simple, but yet so delish! I also understand there are health benefits to eating garlic, so enjoy!
If you are planning to be around other people that evening or next morning be aware the garlic aroma will seep from your pores. So you might want to save this one for a weekend where you plan to lounge around the house.
- 2 Fresh Garlic Bulbs
- 2 Tablespoons of Olive Oil
- 1/2 Teaspoon of Salt
- 2 Sprigs of Rosemary
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F.
- Slice off the top each head of garlic to expose some of the cloves inside.
- Place a whole rosemary sprig on top of each of the heads of garlic
- Drizzle with olive oil and wrap in tinfoil or place in an an oven safe casserole dish with a cover
- Roast 30- 40 minutes until cloves are lightly browned on the top and translucent on the inside.
- When done, discard the rosemary and drizzle a small amount of oil over the garlic bulb
Use a small cocktail fork to remove the individual cloves from the bulb. Serve with crusty bread