Spinach Salad w Shrimp and Avocado
- 1 Cup of Romaine Lettuce
- 1 Cup of Baby Spinach
- 5 Jumbo Shrimp (peeled, deveined, keeping tails on)
- ½ of an Avocado (pitted, sliced)
- 4 Grape Tomatoes
- 1 Oz. of Goat Cheese
- 1 Tablespoon of Ginger, Garlic, Sriracha Dry Rub Seasoning
- 1 Teaspoon of Butter
- 2 Tablespoons of Pickled Red Onions
- Press dry rub on shrimp on both sides and set aside.
- Heat a frying pan on high and add butter to melt.
- Place the shrimp in the pan once it is hot and cook for 2 minutes on each side (don’t overcook).
- Rinse and dry the lettuce/spinach, add to your salad bowl.
- Add remaining salad ingredients on top.
This salad pairs well with our Balsamic Vinegar Reduction