This sandwich can be made ahead and frozen. Just like the ones you see in the freezer aisle of the grocery store. If you are doing more than one freeze them individually.
- 1 Tablespoon of Peanut Butter
- 2 Slices of Bread
- 1 Teaspoon of Grape Jelly
- Mix peanut butter in a small ramekin or bowl to soften before spreading
- Spread on your bread gently with a spoon
- Add the jelly to the peanut butter and spread
- Put the other piece of bread on top forming a sandwich
- Place the cookie cutter over the bread and press firmly
- Remove all the bread outside of the cookie cutter
- Press gently to remove the heart.