Heart-Shaped French Toast
Watch How To Make It
This makes a lovely breakfast for someone you care about. It is simple enough for anyone to make, Even kids can make this dish, it is budget friendly, and takes very little time.
- 2 Slices of Sandwich Bread
- 1 Tablespoon of Milk
- 1 Egg
- 1/2 Teaspoon of Vanilla
- 1/2 Teaspoon of Powdered Sugar
- 1 Pat of butter
- Cut your heart shapes out of the bread slices, using a cookie cutter.
- Add the egg, milk, and vanilla, use a fork or whisk to whip it all together.
- Put a pad of butter or cooking spray into a frying pan and set it to medium heat.
- Soak the bread in the egg mixture and add to the frying pan.
- Once the first side has browned, flip it, and brown the other side.
- Serve with a sprinkle of powdered sugar and butter.