- ¾ Cup of 2% Milk
- 2 Tablespoons of White Vinegar
- 1 Cup of Flour
- 2 Tablespoons of White Sugar
- 1 Teaspoon of Baking Powder
- ½ Teaspoon of Baking Soda
- ½ Teaspoon Salt
- 2 Tablespoons of Butter (melted)
- 1 Egg (beaten)
- Non-Stick Cooking Spray
- Pour the milk into a bowl add white vinegar into the milk, set aside for about 5 min for it to “sour”.
- In a large bowl add flour, sugar, baking powder, baking soda, and salt and mix.
- Add the melted butter to the milk mixture and add the egg.
- Mix the liquid ingredients with dry ingredients for 3 minutes until no longer lumpy.
- Heat up a skillet or frying pan on medium-high heat and spray once with nonstick spray.
- Pour approximately a 1/2 of a cup batter on the skillet and let it cook for 2 minutes until you see bubbles appear, sprinkle some sugar, berries or choc chips (your choice).
- Flip the pancake and cook for 1 minute on the other side and then take it off heat.
Tip Keep the plate in the microwave to keep others warm while you cook up rest of the batter.
I serve my pancakes with a tab of butter, powdered sugar and syrup on the side.