This lovely compound butter can be served room temperature or heated. At room temperature, it is a wonderful spread and heated it becomes a lovely sauce.
- 3/4 Stick of Salted Butter (softened)
- 1 Tablespoon of Fresh Rosemary (minced)
- 3 Tablespoons of Fresh Parsley (minced)
- 1 Tablespoon of Fresh Basil (minced)
- 1 Clove of Garlic
- 1/4 Teaspoon of Salt
- 1/4 Teaspoon of Lemon Juice
- Mix together.
- Apply when your steak is still hot it will melt all over. Yum!
If doing a reverse sear on a steak
- Simply rub onto the steak just before the sear and it will help it to brown and crisp up nicely.