Asian Bacon Wrapped Chicken Thigh
- 4 Chicken Thighs (boneless & skinless)
- 4 Pieces of Bacon
- 1 Tablespoon of Soy Sauce
- 2 Garlic Cloves (minced)
- ¼ Cup Brown Sugar
- 2 Tablespoons Rice Wine Vinegar
- Fresh Ground Pepper
This is an Asian flavor inspired dish with an American twist- Bacon!
- Marinate the chicken by combining the chicken, soy sauce, garlic, brown sugar, vinegar and pepper in a bowl. Leave marinating for 4-5 hours.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Fold the corners of the chicken thighs in and wrap one piece of bacon around it.
- You might need to use a toothpick to hold it down if you do use make sure to remove once done cooking (never server with it in).
- Place the chicken on a sheet pan and cook for 25 minutes until bacon is golden brown.
Serve with your favorite vegetable or try out our lemon garlic asparagus recipe.