- 1 Lb. of Chicken Breast (cut into small strips approximately ¼ – ½ inch thick)
- 2 Cups of Flour
- 1 Cup of Italian Bread Crumbs
- 1 Cup of Panko Bread Crumbs
- 3 Eggs
- 1/4 of Cup Milk
- ½ Cup of Asian Chili Sauce
- Heat the oil to 350 degrees F.
- Take 2-3 pieces of the chicken strip, dust with the flour mixture.
- Move the chicken from the flour mixture to egg wash.
- Move the chicken from egg wash to bread crumbs.
- Once you get the 6 pieces breaded, fry in oil for approximately 4-5 minutes.
You want to ensure you chicken is 160 F degrees when you take out of the oil, as the chicken rests it will reach the desired temp of 165 F.
- Place chicken on paper towels when done to absorb remaining oil.
- Now you can add your sauce and serve.