This recipe is meant to be made for a crowd. If you are planning to make for a family, by all means, cut the recipe in half or quarters.
- 2 Lbs. of Orzo Pasta
- 1 Cup to a Cup and a Half of Chopped Cherry Tomatoes (quartered)
- 3/4 Cup of Red Onion (chopped fine)
- 1 Cucumber (quartered and sliced)
- 1 Half to 3/4s of a Red Bell Pepper (chopped fine)
- 1Half to 3/4s of a Green Bell Pepper (chopped fine)
- 1/4 Cup of Black Olives (pitted and diced)
- 1/4 Cup of Green Olives (pitted and diced)
- 1 8-12 Ounce Package of Feta Cheese Crumbles
- 1 16 Oz. Bottle of Greek Style Salad Dressing
- 1 and a Half Tablespoons of Sumac Mediterranean Seasoning
- Salt and Pepper to Taste
- Cook the Orzo as directed on the package
- Rinse and drain well.
- Set aside to cool.
- Chop and prepare all the vegetables
- Add in the vegetables to the cooled pasta
- Add the Feta cheese
- Stir in the Greek salad dressing
- Add the Sumac