Garlic Lemon Asparagus
Watch How To Make It
- 1 Bundle of Asparagus
- 2 Garlic Cloves (minced)
- ½ of a Lemon
- Ground Black Pepper To Taste
- 1 Teaspoon of Olive Oil
- 1 Teaspoon of Butter
- In a frying pan add the oil and heat on high.
- Cut 2-3” off the bottom of the asparagus.
- Add the asparagus and cook on high heat for 3-4 minutes.
- Add the garlic and butter, reduce the heat to medium and continue to cook for 3 minutes.
- Asparagus will turn a vibrant green, add freshly squeezed lemon over top.
- Add fresh ground pepper to taste and serve.