- 4 Cups of Rice Krispy Cereal
- 4 Cups of Mini Marshmallows
- 3 ½ Tablespoons of Butter
- 1 Teaspoon of Vanilla
- ¾ Cup of Semi Mini Chocolate Chips
- Melt the butter in a saucepan on medium heat.
- Add the marshmallows and vanilla and stir until melted.
- Turn the heat off.
- In a large bowl, add the Rice Krispy, ½ of the choc chips, and pour the marshmallow-butter mixture and mix together using a spatula.
- Place in a baking dish using a non-stick spray or parchment paper on the bottom.
- Sprinkle the remaining chocolate chips on top.
- Refrigerate for 40 minutes