- 2 9” Yellow Cakes (I used a mix)
- 1-½ Cups of Chocolate Pudding (from a mix made ahead).
- 3 Cups of Pre-Made Chocolate Frosting
- 5 Cans of Chocolate Wafers
- 1 Cup of Milk Chocolate Malt Balls
- 1 Cup of Dark Chocolate Raisinets
- 1 Cup of Jelly Belly Bean
- 1 Ferrero Rocher Candy
- On a cake stand, place 1 teaspoon of frosting in the middle of the stand, this will prevent the cake from moving around.
- Place your first layer of cake on the stand, bottom side up. Make sure to shave the top of the cake if it’s not even.
- Apply the pudding on top of the first layer and spread evenly.
- Add the second layer of cake, again bottom side up and shave the top of the cake if it’s not even.
- Now it’s time to frost the cake, it does not have to be perfectly smooth just ensure the frosting is even on sides and top.
- Place the wafers on the outside of the cake, leaving 1” overhang at the top, as this will hold your candy in place (cut them down if needed).
- Apply a ribbon around the side of the cake if needed to hold wafers in place.
- Draw a line in the icing using a knife to quarter the cake.
- Place your candy in each quarter and finish it with a Ferrero Rocher at the top.