When you think of buffalo sauce usually the first thing that comes to mind is wings, however this sauce is more versatile. Try adding it to grilled or fried shrimp or perhaps with some shredded chicken. You can make lettuce wraps with the chicken or shrimp or put it inside slider buns. Don’t forget that buffalo chicken dip is always a party favorite. Some people even add it to roasted cauliflower ( I may have to try that for a healthier option).
- 1 Half Cup of Your Favorite Hot Sauce ( I use Franks Red Hot)
- 1 Stick of Butter
- 1/4 Teaspoon of Worcester Sauce (Optional)
- 1/4 Teaspoon of Vinegar (Optional)
- Melt the butter in a small saucepan over medium low heat
- Add the hot sauce, bring to a boil and lower heat to low until ready to pour
(if using the optional ingredients you can add them to the sauce after it has boiled