- 1 Lb. of Bacon
- 25-30 Butter Crackers
- 1/4 Cup of Brown Sugar
I have now made these several different ways. The first time I tried butter crackers and saltines. I do not recommend using the saltines.
I have also tied a quick cook method. The butter crackers tasted good, but not exactly how I remembered having them at that Super bowl party.
My friend Amanda, who made them for the party suggested I try using a low and slow method. This time wrapping the bacon around the cracker with the brown sugar cradled inside.
She did not steer me wrong, the butter crackers turned out even better!
I will share both the fast and slow methods with you and let you decide.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Put the bacon slices on the cracker and sprinkle a little brown sugar on the top.
- Cook for 25 minutes
- Preheat oven to 225 degrees F.
- Put the brown sugar on the cracker and wrap bacon around the cracker.
- Cook for 2 hours minimum.