- 1 Lb. of Chicken Breast (cubed)
- 1 Lb. of Steak NY Sirloin or Steak Tips (cubed)
- 1 Container of Cherry Tomatoes(rinse and dry)
- 1 Container of Mushrooms (rinse and dry)
- 1 Squash (green or yellow, rinse, dry and cube)
- 1 Pepper (cubed)
- 4 Tablespoons of Olive Oil
- 2 Tablespoons of Balsamic Vinegar
- 1 Tablespoon of Dijon mustard
- 3 Cloves of Garlic (minced)
- ½ Teaspoon of Crushed Red Pepper Flakes
- 2 Teaspoons of Italian Seasoning
- 1 Teaspoon of Black Pepper
- 1 Teaspoon of Salt
- 12 Wooden Skewers (soaked)
- Soak the skewers in water for 30 minutes.
- Cut and put all vegetables in a bowl together.
- Cut and put the chicken in a separate bowl and then the red meat in a separate bowl, while you prepare the marinade.
- Add all the wet ingredients together, everything that was NOT a vegetable or meat. (oil, vinegar, mustard, garlic, pepper flakes, Italian seasoning, salt, and pepper).
- Pour the marinade all over the 3 bowls evenly, marinate for 2 hours before cooking.
(If you wanted to do this a day ahead of time, just put each mixture into a gallon size freezer bags instead of a bowl & put in the fridge.)
Add your choice of meats and vegetables on your pre-soaked skewers and grill.