Watch How To Make It
This sauce has been used mostly in our recipes for chicken however, this is a versatile sauce that could be used in a variety of dishes. The Kieve sauce is very much like a scampi sauce so it would pair well shrimp, lobster, scallops or other fish.
- ½ of a White Onion
- 1 Bunch of Scallions/Green Onions
- 4 Garlic Cloves
- 1 Cup of White Wine
- 1 Stick of Butter
- Salt and Pepper to Taste
Variations: Add Tarragon or Red Pepper Flake
- In a small saucepan, add butter until melted, then add onion, until translucent.
- Add the garlic, and green onion/scallions.
- Cook for 5 minutes, add white wine and cook for another 5-7 minutes.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.