- 2 Family Sized Tea Bags
- 2 English Breakfast Tea Bags
- Sugar to Taste
- Boil a medium pot filled with water.
- Tape any tea bags that have a string to the side of a mason jar. (Place any without strings in the jar).
- Place the jar in a clean sink and carefully pour the boiling water in the jar.
- Only use mason jars that can handle high temps. Do not use cold jars as extreme temperature swings hot to cold or cold to hot can cause the glass to shatter.
- Fill a bowl with cold water and once the mason jar can be handled move it over carefully to the cold water bowl.
- Let it sit for 3-5 minutes.
- Fill another bowl with ice and water and move the jar carefully to the ice bowl.
- You can add sugar for sweet tea or leave it unsweetened.
- Once the tea is cool, you can move it to the refrigerator.