I grew up eating these breakfast potatoes. If I make baked potatoes with a weeknight dinner, I always make an extra, that way on the weekend we can indulge with these little, crispy, flavorful potatoes.
- 1 Cold Left-Over Baked Potato (sliced thin, skin on)
- 1/2 of a Medium Onion
- 1 Half of a Green Pepper
- 1 Clove of Garlic (minced)
- 3 Tablespoons of Olive Oil for Pan Frying
- 1 Teaspoon of Garlic Salt
- 1 Teaspoon of Onion Powder
- 1 Teaspoon of Paprika
- Salt and Pepper to Taste
- Heat the oil in a frying pan.
- Add the peppers and cook until they are starting to become shiny.
- Add the onion and cook until it also glistens.
- Move the vegetables to the side, add the potatoes and all the seasoning including the minced garlic.
- Let it all fry on medium-high heat until potatoes are browned and crisp.
- You can add some more paprika as the potatoes brown.