- 3 Small Zucchini (chopped)
- 1 Eggplant (chopped)
- 2 Onions (chopped)
- 1 Yellow Pepper (chopped)
- 1 Red Pepper (chopped)
- 1 Crown of Broccoli (chopped)
- 10 Mushroom Caps (halved)
- 2 Teaspoons of Fresh Garlic (minced)
- 1 Tablespoon of Italian Seasoning
- ¼ Cup Olive Oil
- 2 Teaspoons of Salt and Pepper
- Combine all the vegetables in a large bowl.
- Add the oil, garlic, salt, pepper, and Italian seasoning, mix together.
- Once mixed, put vegetables into one-gallon freezer bags until you are ready to grill.
- Turn the grill to medium-high heat.
- Using a slotted sheet pan (i use a disposable one). Empty the vegetables evenly into the pan and cook on the grill, turning every 10-12 minutes until brown and golden.