Grilled Corn on the Cob
- 6 Ears of Corn
- 1 Tablespoon of Kosher Salt
- 1 Tablespoon of Sugar
I like a Chili Lime Butter (recipe below) but if you prefer yours plain, the grill will impart lots of flavor into the corn. If you are looking for lots of smokey flavors, add a smoke box to your grill or if you have a smoker, by all means, cook it on the smoker.
Chili Lime Butter Recipe
- 1 Stick of Butter
- 1 Teaspoon of Chili Powder
- 1 Teaspoon of Cayenne Pepper
- 1 Cup of Butter
- Pull some of the silk and husk off but not all of it.
- This will add flavor, help the corn steam, and protect it from burning.
- Fill a small tub or clean sink filled with cold water.
- Add the salt and sugar.
- Soak the corn cobs for at least 30 minutes and up to a couple of hours before grilling.
For The Chili Lime Butter
Mix all the ingredients at room temperature or melt in the microwave (when melting butter in the microwave cut the butter into small pieces).