- 1 Baking Potato (Russet)
- 3 Oz. of Velveeta Cheese
- 2 Teaspoons of milk
- 1 Tablespoon of Shredded Cheddar
- ½ Cup of Frozen Broccoli
- 1 Pinch of Black Pepper
- Wash and scrub the potato with water and a rough cloth or scrub brush.
- Prick the potato with a fork multiple times.
- Place a piece of aluminum foil on the bottom rack of the oven.
- Bake the potato in a preheated oven directly on the top rack at 350-375 degrees F (375 will give you a crispier skin).
- Keep the potato warm until the cheese is ready.
- Microwave the broccoli until it is fork-tender.
- In a bowl, add cheese and milk and microwave for 1 minute.
- Add broccoli to the cheese mixture and cook for another 1 minute.
- Cut the potato and pour the broccoli cheese mixture on top.