This recipe is so simple to make. It is 3 ingredients and can be made in less than 15 minutes, in the toaster oven. What is even better, is that you can vary the ingredients. Change up the jams for the seasons or for whatever you have on hand. You can make them more savory than sweet or if sweet is your thing just add more jam!
Brie Cheese (remove most of the rind)
Raspberry Jam (use any flavor)
Pre-made Phyllo Shells (found in the freezer aisle in most all grocery stores)-
- Place a piece of tin foil or parchment paper on a small tray that fits in the toaster oven.
- Preheat the toaster oven to 350 degrees F.
- Cut the rind off the cheese.
- Cut the cheese into small squares (about the size of the tip of your thumb.
- Put a piece of cheese in each phyllo cup.
- Add an 1/8 of a teaspoon of the jam to the top of the cheese. (If you like yours sweeter add more).
- Bake for 8 – 11 minutes until the cheese appears melted and cups are browned.