- 2 1/2 Cups of Warm Milk
- 4 Teaspoons of Active Dry Yeast
- 1/2 Cup of White Sugar
- 2 Eggs
- 1/2 of Cup Butter (softened)
- 2 Teaspoons of Salt
- 7 ¼ Cups of All-purpose Flour
- 1/2 Cup of Butter, Melted
- Pour the milk into a large mixing bowl, and sprinkle yeast in, let sit for 5-7 minutes.
- Stir sugar, eggs, 1/2 cup melted butter, and salt to the milky yeast mixture using the paddle attachment on the KitchenAid or hand mixer.
- Gradually stir in the flour using a dough hook or by hand. (Don’t try to use a hand mixer) Cover the bowl with a warm damp towel. Let sit for 1hr.
- Poke holes in the dough, recover and let sit for another 40 min, poke holes, cover and let sit last 40 minutes. Each time the dough gets larger and more aerated.
- Turn dough onto a lightly floured surface and cut the dough in half.
- Cut dough into 3×3 balls and roll/tuck.place in a greased pan touching each other but don’t smooch.
- Let sit uncovered for 20 min, rolls will “proof” again.
- Cook in oven 400 degrees 15-17 minutes until the tops of rolls are slightly brown.
- Brush melted butter on top and get ready to eat!
Have leftover rolls? They are just too good to throw out, freeze them or check out our Pumpkin French Toast Bake Recipe