- 14 Whole Graham Crackers
- 6 Tablespoons of Unsalted Butter
- 2 Tablespoons of Sugar
- A Pinch of Salt
- 4 Packages of Cream Cheese (room temperature)
- 2 ¼ Cups of Sugar
- ¼ Teaspoons of Salt
- ¼ Cup of Flour
- 4 Tablespoons of Vanilla
- 2 Tablespoons of Fresh Lemon Juice
- 6 Eggs (room temperature)
- ½ Cup of Sour Cream (room temperature)
- Take your springform cake pan and lay 2 sheets of 18” tin foil, wrap sides of the cake pan up to the top.
- Spray the inside of the pan with non-stick cooking spray (bottom and sides).
- Mix the bottom crust ingredients together in a bowl until everything is incorporated together and the mixture resembles brown crumbly sugar.
- Scoop the mixture into bottom of the pan and flatten down using a spoon or back of the measuring cup, just make sure the crust is even all the way around.
- Bake the crust for 10 minutes in a 375-degree F oven, take out and allow to cool.
- In mixing bowl combine cream cheese, sugar and salt until creamy.
- Add the flour, vanilla and lemon juice, scrape down the sides of your bowl.
- Add your eggs in one at a time, scraping down the bowl.
- Lastly, add in your sour cream, don’t over mix this last step just ensure its all incorporated.
- Pour mixture on top of the cooled crust and give it a little shake to let any air bubbles out.
- Reduce oven down to 325 degrees F.
- Put your springform pan into a roasting pan and pour enough boiling water so it reaches 1 ½ inch up the cake pan.
- Cook the cheesecake for 1 hour and 45 minutes.
- Once it’s out of the oven let it cool for 40 minutes sitting out, then put it in the fridge for at least 3 hours before serving. This will allow the cheesecake the “set”.
- Serve the cheesecake with some frozen strawberries.