- 3 Cups of Blueberries (fresh or frozen)
- 6 Eggs Beaten
- 1/2 Cup of Milk
- 1 Teaspoon of Vanilla Extract
- 1/2 to 3/4 Cup of Sugar (depending on how sweet you prefer)
- 4 Pads of Butter
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- Spray the pan with nonstick cooking spray.
- Break the bread into large bite-sized chunks and add it to the pan.
- Mix the eggs, milk, and vanilla together in a separate bowl.
- Place the blueberries all over the bread.
- Pour the egg mixture all over the blueberries and add the sugar on top.
- Add the butter to various spots on the top of the pan.
- Bake uncovered for 35-45 minutes until brown on top.