- 2 Tablespoons of Butter
- 2 Tablespoons of Flour
- 1 Teaspoon of Garlic (minced)
- 2 1/2 Cups of Half/Half Cream
- 1 Cup Parmesan Romano (grated)
- 1/4 Cup of Cream Cheese
- Salt and Pepper to Taste
- In a medium pan, melt butter on med/high heat, add garlic and reduce heat down to medium heat, cook for 2-3 min. Continually stir to ensure the garlic does not burn.
- Add the flour and cook on med/low heat for 5 minutes, this will help cook the flour taste out.
- Add cream, parmesan and cream cheese, whisk on medium heat until the cheese is melted and sauce becomes thick, it will take approximately 15 minutes. Add salt and pepper to taste.
- If your sauce is too thick, add a little cream
- If your sauce is too thin, add little more cheese
** Do NOT scrape the bottom of the pan if you feel any sticking**