- 1 Fresh Pineapple (spines removed, cored and, cut into small chunks the size of your finger tip or smaller)
- 2 Fresh Ripe Mangos (peeled and cut into small pieces)
- 1 Poblano Pepper (chopped finely)
- 1 White Onion (chopped finely)
- 1 Teaspoon of Cayenne Pepper (can add more to taste)
- 1 Teaspoon of Salt.
- 2 Tablespoons of Cilantro
Add red bell pepper for more color
If you do not like cilantro simply omit it
Fresh jalapeno may be substituted for the poblano pepper
- Combine all of the ingredients in a large bowl.
- Chill for at least one hour before serving.
- Taste and adjust the heat with the cayenne pepper and salt.
If you are serving to guests make sure they know there is mango in the dish, Some people may have a sensitivity to mango in their diets.