Western Egg Sandwich
Watch How To Make It
- 1/8 of a Small Green Pepper (Julienne -sliced thin)
- 1/8 of a Small Onion (Julienne -sliced thin)
- 1 Slice of American or Cheddar Cheese
- 1 Egg
- 1 Brioche Roll
- 1 Teaspoon of Olive Oil
- 1/2 Teaspoon of Butter
- Salt and Pepper to Taste
- Add the olive oil to a frying pan.
- Add the peppers and let cook for 3 -4 minutes.
- Add the onion and cook until all vegetables are translucent.
- Push the vegetables to the side of the pan.
- Place the butter in the center.
- Add the egg.
- Flip the egg once it is stable.
- Test for the desired doneness by pressing on the yolk to feel it. If it is very soft to the touch, you still have a very runny egg, this is not recommended. If your egg has a little firmness but still soft like a marshmallow you have a medium egg. That is how I did mine. If the egg has no softness and is firm, you have a hard egg.
- Add the cheese slice to the top then add the vegetables.
- Remove from the pan and add to your bun.