- 4 Teaspoons of Soy Sauce
- 4 Teaspoons of Rice Wine Vinegar or Marin
- 1 Cup Dried Seaweed (Wakame, Hiyashi or Goma Wakame is the best. We have tried lots of seaweed types but prefer the Hiyashi shown in the second and third pictures).
- 2 Teaspoons of Sesame Oil
- 1 Teaspoon of Sesame Seeds
- 1 Teaspoon of Fresh Ginger
- ¼ Teaspoon of Red Pepper Flakes (Optional)
- ½ Teaspoon of Onion (Minced)
- 1 Teaspoon of Sugar (omit if you use Marin)
- ½ Teaspoon of Salt
- Soak the seaweed in a bowl with 4-5 cups of water, the seaweed will get 10 times its size when rehydrated, soak for 5 minutes. Drain the seaweed and put in another bowl and set aside.
- Combine all the ingredients in a bowl and mix together, pour over the salad and serve!