Raspberry Iced Tea
- 5 Raspberry Flavored Tea Bags
- 1 Half Gallon of Water
- Sugar to Taste
- Boil 2 quarts of water.
- Add the tea bags and steep for 3 minutes.
- Remove the tea bags and discard (do not squeeze).
- Prepare a bowl of ice water.
- Once your tea is at a temperature where you feel safe to handle. Pour it into your container (Mason jars can be handled at a higher temperature but be careful with any glass container as they can shatter with a temperature change).
- Let it chill in the ice bath and then refrigerate.
- Keeps for up to one week.