- 1 16 oz. Package of Dried Chickpeas/aka Garbanzo Beans
- 6 Tbs. Tahini
- 2 – 3 Cloves of Garlic (minced)
- ⅓ Cup of Lemon Juice (fresh squeezed)
- ⅓ Cup of Olive Oil
- ¼ Cup of Water
- Salt to Taste
- Add the chickpeas to a pot of water.
- Add in 1 tablespoon of salt and cover the pot with a lid.
- Soak the dry chickpeas overnight in the water and salt.
- Drain the water and move the chickpeas to a mixing bowl.
- In the bowl add the tahini and the garlic.
- Blend with an immersion blender or a food processor, adding in the olive oil and lemon juice slowly.
- Add in water as needed to reach the desired consistency and add salt to taste.
- Adjust as needed.