- 2-3 Ripe Avocados (depending on size)
- 1 Smaller Poblano Pepper or Half of a Large Pepper (chopped fine)
- 1/2 of a Medium Size Sweet Yellow Onion (chopped fine)
- 1/8 of a Teaspoon of Sour Cream
- 1/4 Teaspoon of Fresh Lime Juice
- 1/4 Teaspoon of Salt
- 1/4 Teaspoon of Cayenne Pepper
- Cilantro for Garnish
- Scoop avocado from shells and discard seed and any black spots.
- Combine ingredients in a medium sized bowl.
- Do not over mix as you will want to see some of the avocado in small chunks
- Adjust heat with the cayenne as needed
- Add salt to taste
- Serve immediately
Tip if you do have to hold this in the fridge for a couple hours use plastic wrap placed directly onto the top of the guacamole and push tightly up against the side of the bowl, keeping all air out. If this step is not taken, the guacamole will turn brown.