Chicken Sausage w/Spinach and Beans Over Pasta
Watch How To Make It
This is one of those go-to recipes in my house. It works especially well on a weeknight when you have been out all day and are in a hurry.
- 1 Box of Bow Tie Pasta
- 1 Package of Savory-Flavored Chicken- Sausage, such as Spinach and Feta or Sun-dried Tomato, etc.
- 1 Bag of Baby Spinach
- 1 Can of Cannellini Beans
- 1 and 1/2 Cups of Chicken Stock
- 1 Small Onion or 1 Cup of Frozen Chopped Onion
- 1 Teaspoon of Garlic
- 1 Teaspoon of Grated Parmigiano Reggiano for Each Plated Dish
- 1/4 Teaspoon of Balsamic Vinegar for Each Plate Dish
- Salt and Pepper to Taste
- Boil a pot of water and cook the pasta (al dente-do not overcook).
- Chop the onion and garlic if using fresh.
- Slice the sausage into desired bite-sized pieces.
- Cook the onion and garlic in a large frying pan until translucent and then push to the edges of the pan.
- Place the sausage slices in the middle of the frying pan and cook on medium heat until slightly browning.
- Add the beans and the chicken stock.
- When your pasta is cooked, drain and set aside.
- Add the spinach and only cook until the spinach is wilted.
- Plate the meal with the pasta on the bottom and add the rest.
- Grate the cheese and drizzle with balsamic.